M

Terms of use for Villa Oštro

Please read carefully the following terms of use regarding your stay at Villa Oštro. By using our villa, you accept these conditions and undertake to respect them during your stay.

 

Reservation, payment and cancellation:

1.1. The price of accommodation includes the following: utility bills (water, gas, electricity), internet, EV charging, servicing, checking pool water parameters and maintenance of the pool, garden maintenance and irrigation, cleaning of outdoor area, the use of bed linen, towels, kitchen towels and essentials (toilet paper, hand soap). Prices are inclusive of VAT, tourist tax and other local taxes and costs.

1.2. To reserve your accommodation at Villa Oštro, it is necessary to make a down payment or pay the full amount in advance, depending on the conditions of the reservation. The reservation becomes confirmed after receiving the payment.

1.3. When booking more than 30 days in advance, a downpayment of 30% of the total price of the stay is needed to confirm the reservation. The rest of 70% must be paid no later than 30 days before the check-in date.

1.4. If booking less than 30 days in advance, the full amount (100%) must be paid to confirm your stay.

1.5. Failure to observe payment rules will result in a cancellation of your reservation.

1.6. All payments are non-refundable. We understand that plans change, so change of dates is possible subject to availability and eventual fare difference may be applicable.

1.7. All prices are expressed in Euro (EUR).

1.8. In case of cancellation of reservation or change of dates, our cancellation policy stated at the time of booking shall apply.

Reservation process:

2.1. Select the check-in and check-out dates on our website

2.2. Select the number of people and fill all required fields

2.3. Review the estimated price for your stay

2.4. Select additional services

2.5. Select method of payment

2.6. If bank transfer is selected, you will receive a booking summary for your stay followed by an email with payment instructions. After we receive the payment, we will send you the booking confirmation.

2.7. If PayPal or credit card is selected, you will receive a booking summary for your stay and a PayPal or cardholder transaction confirmation and you’re all set.

2.8. In the rare event of an overbooking or doublebooking that can occur while our reservations system is refreshing, updating or under maintenance, you will be immediately notified and offered either a full refund or a change of dates.

2.9. At check-in, a deposit if EUR 600 (cash only) is required for incidentals. The deposit will be returned to you during your check-out after a visual inspection of the property.

House rules:

3.1. Guests are obliged to use the accommodation in an appropriate manner and to respect the rules and regulations of the villa.

3.2. Guests are responsible for keeping the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition during their stay. 

3.3. Guests are responsible for watching their childred at all times, especially around the pool area.

3.4. Please use common sense to preserve the property. Don’t leave it unlocked when leaving, secure outside valuables, chairs and retract pergola roofs during bad weather.

3.5. Any damages or losses intentionally or unintentionally caused by the guest will be charged from the deposit. If the deposit is not enough to cover the costs of the damage, the customer is responsible to cover also the remaining part of the damage.

 

Responsibility:

4.1. Villa Oštro is not responsible for any injuries, losses or damages that may arise from the use of the accommodation or related contents.

4.2. Guests are responsible for their personal property and valuables and are advised to ensure adequate insurance cover during their stay.

4.3. The number of guests must not exceed, during the entire duration of your stay, the number of guests stated in the booking confirmation. Bear in mind that you are responsible for providing us with accurate information. If you do not provide us correct information, you are responsible for all eventual consequences arising from incorrect information, like additional taxes, costs, fines, etc.

Privacy:

5.1. The collection, use and protection of guests’ personal data is regulated by our privacy policy. Please read our privacy policy to familiarize yourself with our practices and obligations.

 

Changes to Terms:

6.1. We reserve the right to change these terms of use. Any updated version will be published on our website. We recommend that you regularly check the terms of use in order to be informed of any changes.

It is important to comply with the stated terms of use during your stay at Villa Oštro. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Enjoy your stay and let Villa Oštro give you an unforgettable experience.